MVB Professional Services
Investing in the Future of Fintech
At MVB, we aren’t just banking the Financial Frontier, we’re building it.
Our Portfolio of Companies
Recognized with awards as one of the world’s top fintech compliance advisory firms serving North America, Chartwell Compliance has provided some 400 financial technology and financial services clients with regulatory and state licensing solutions for over a decade. These range from the Fortune 50 to fintech’s biggest unicorns throughout the world. The company is well-known across most regulatory agencies, banks, and law firms throughout the US.
- Complete outsourcing of state license acquisition for money transmission and consumer lending licenses, maintenance, and most related state regulatory requirements
- Build, localize, audit or administer compliance programs, including anti-money laundering, consumer protection, lending, deposit, mortgage, fraud, and information security
- Outsourced institutional due diligence, monitoring and onboarding
- Kaizen process efficiency and continuous improvement training and project management
- B2B payments providers, foreign exchange servicers, payments processors, bill payment companies, online wallet providers, payroll providers, stored value issuers and managers
- Virtual currency, blockchain
- Money transmitters, money services businesses, check cashers
- Consumer lenders, business lenders, cash advance lenders
- Online marketplaces
- Traditional banks, challenger banks, digital banks, fintech banks, credit unions
- Investment firms
Chartwell Compass, the firm’s long-standing technical publication on fintech compliance, reaches some 25,000 globally.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Paladin Fraud Group
Founded by a group of insider industry experts who knew what fraud prevention can and should be, Paladin Fraud offers an extensive and customizable suite of services for both merchants and vendors.
We strategize for the long game, helping clients and partners defend against today’s threats—and tomorrow’s. Paladin places special focus on education and training, arming Fintechs, merchants and vendors with the insight they need to stay on top.
Experienced, insightful, and forthright, Paladin Fraud partners with companies, equips them with fraud defenses, and preserves their bottom line.
Chairman, CEO & Principal Consultant
President & Principal Consultant
Founded in 2003, Trabian builds digital products at the intersection of money and meaning. We bring our clients’ visions to life across the full technology stack, front-end to back.
We’re a fully remote, agile, and developer-friendly shop. We’re experienced in integrating platforms across a wide variety of languages and technology stacks. From prototyping to production, we’re experts in software development within financial services.
Being a part of the MVB family allows us to continue to grow and fulfill our goal of helping community-focused financial institutions and Fintechs improve their products and services to meet the needs of their customers.
Some engagements have us building fintech products for companies. Many clients trust us to help them by laying a foundation and getting through launch, while we work together to stand up their own development teams and processes for the ongoing work on their platforms. Other relationships involve long-term hosting, maintenance, and support of websites and web applications we’ve built.
Chief Executive Officer