Transfer your money quickly and safely.
Send your money quickly and securely.
Use wire transfers to send money to family, businesses, or internationally when time is of the essence.
Wire transfers can be requested through any of the following ways:
- In person at a Branch location.
- Through your Online Banking account dashboard messages.
- Personal account clients can submit a request via the chat tool within Online banking (via web or mobile).
- Business clients eligible for online wire entitlements can initiate wires through the Cash Management System
Required information to send a wire transfer:
- All outgoing wire transfers require the completion of the Wire Transfer Authorization form.
- Name and physical address of the originator and beneficiary.
- Photo Identification of the originator for wires requested within Branch Centers only.
- Domestic wire transfers are typically sent the same business day if they are submitted by 4:00 pm Eastern Time. Otherwise, they will be sent the next business day.
- International wire transfers are typically sent the same business day if they are submitted by 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Otherwise, they will be sent the next business day.
International wire transfers:
- Wires must have an 8–11-character SWIFT code.
- Wires are not next-day transactions. It may take several days to be received at beneficiary’s bank.
- Wires are generally sent in U.S. dollars.
- Wires cannot be sent to all countries.
- Name and phone number of beneficiary.
- Foreign wire transfers are subject to the same second party verification as domestic wire transfers.
For more information about wire transfer services, please contact your local Branch center or call our toll-free number 844-MVB-BANK (844-682-2265).