Former First State Bank Clients
Welcome to MVB!
Below you’ll find details and resources that will be helpful during your conversion from FSB Online Banking to MVB Digital Banking.
Dates to know:
- August 7, 2020 – 5:00pm EST is the cutoff time for submitting new online bill payments through First State Bank Online Banking.
- August 13, 2020 –Access to the First State Bank Online Banking and mobile apps will be view only mode and First State Bank online bill pay access will be turned off at 7:00pm EST.
- August 14, 2020 – Access to the First State Bank Online Banking and mobile apps will be turned off at 5:00pm EST.
- August 17, 2020 – Your MVB Digital Banking login will be activated and ready for use by 8:30am EST. At this time, you’ll also have access to log into the MVB Bank mobile app.
MVB Digital Banking features:
- Secure live chat
- Customizable dashboard
- Free external transfers
- Transaction tags & images
- MVB Money Manager
- Bill payment
- Person-to-person payment
- Mobile check deposit
Logging into MVB Digital Banking
Please note that your first login must be from a non-mobile browser such as a PC, laptop or Mac using Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox. This will enable you to accept agreements, validate your email address and establish your permanent password prior to using our mobile apps.
Go to www.mvbbanking.com and select Log In in the top, right corner.
- Username: Enter your First State Bank username
- Password: Enter the last four digits of your social security number
MVB Mobile Apps
Download the MVB Bank mobile app to power your potential anywhere.
Business Clients may also download the MVB Business app
Intuit QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint users, please see the following conversion instruction guides:
The conversion instructions reference two Action Dates. Please use the dates provided below:
1st Action Date: August 14, 2020, 5:00pm EST
A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date because transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
2nd Action Date: August 17, 2020, 9:30am EST
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your Online Banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
A Few More Helpful Links
To ensure a smooth transition, please take a moment to review our conversion FAQ.
Our Electronic Banking Agreement can be found here.
Welcome to MVB
Powering Your Potential
We’re thankful for the opportunity to now be your trusted partner. As always, Team MVB is here to provide additional support if needed. You can reach our Client Support Team at 844-MVB-BANK or via email at ClientSupport@MVBbanking.com. You can also contact you local banking center to make an in-person appointment.Find Your Local Banking Center +