IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MVB CLIENTS: Due to upcoming system updates, please note the following downtimes during the weekend of Sept. 26 & 27: •Digital banking will be unavailable from Saturday, Sept. 26, at 9pm until Sunday, Sept. 27, at 8am. •Debit cards will be operating on offline limits between Saturday, Sept. 26, at 5pm until Sunday, Sept. 27, at 8am. During this time, withdrawal limits will be lower than normal. •MVB’s iTalk phone system will be offline from the evening of Friday, Sept. 25, until approximately 8am on Sunday, Sept. 27. Balances reported via iTalk will not reflect pending transaction activity during that time. For questions or concerns, please contact our Client Support Team at 844-MVB-BANK or ClientSupport@MVBbanking.com
MVB Opt Out Preferences
At MVB, we strive to offer the best possible client experience. While doing so, we reach out to clients to service their accounts, and occasionally to inform them of products or services that might benefit you. We also respect your rights to privacy.
Managing the way MVB Bank communicates with you is easy. Simply select your preferences below and we will ensure your information is updated in our system.
Need assistance? Call our Client Experience Team for assistance at (844) 682-8865.
If you would like to mail your preferences, mail them to MVB Bank, 301 Virginia Ave., Fairmont, WV 26554.
Please note that even though you have chosen to opt out:
- You will continue to receive transactional communications to service your account(s).
- You will continue to receive communications as required by law
- Your privacy choices may not be properly applied if you enter incorrect information.
- You can also set your preference by calling our Client Experience Center Specialists at (844) 682-2265.
- If you opted out of any form of communication you can change your mind by calling (844) 682-2265, mail or stop by a banking center.
- Business clients should please note that privacy choices only apply to you as an individual, except where indicated.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident and want to request further details on personal information, please submit a California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Request.