NOTICE: All MVB banking center lobbies are temporarily closed, effective Friday, March 20. You can still conduct banking transactions with an MVB Team Member in real-time through our Interactive Teller Machines or by utilizing our drive-thrus. Locations of ITMs, ATMs and drive-thrus can be found on our Locations page. If you need immediate assistance, please call Client Support at 844-MVB-BANK during regular business hours. Telephone Banking is available 24/7 at (888)-263-9490. Digital Banking and the MVB Mobile App are other available self-service options.
MVB Opt-Out Preferences
At MVB, we strive to offer the best possible client experience. While doing so, we reach out to clients to service their accounts, and occasionally to inform them of products or services that might benefit you. We also respect your rights to privacy.
Managing the way MVB Bank communicates with you is easy. Simply select your preferences below and we will ensure your information is updated in our system.
Need assistance? Call our Client Experience Team for assistance at (844) 682-8865.
If you would like to mail your preferences, mail them to MVB Bank, 301 Virginia Ave., Fairmont, WV 26554.
Please note that even though you have chosen to opt out:
- You will continue to receive transactional communications to service your account(s).
- You will continue to receive communications as required by law
- Your privacy choices may not be properly applied if you enter incorrect information.
- You can also set your preference by calling our Client Experience Center Specialists at (844) 682-2265.
- If you opted out of any form of communication you can change your mind by calling (844) 682-2265, mail or stop by a banking center.
- Business clients should please note that privacy choices only apply to you as an individual, except where indicated.